WARNING: I have a unique sense of humor and this is meant to be funny, so please don’t be offended.
1) Anything that can sit on a shelf for more than a YEAR and still be considered “good” is not good for my body.
2) Drinking water is the best thing you can do for yourself.
3) You will get fat if you keep eating the same things and don’t move your butt. Conversley, it’s amazing because if you change what you eat and move your butt you will in fact lose weight. Wow.
4) It’s never too soon to start using Retinol – A
5) Skinny jeans are not my enemy.
6) Changing your look can change your perspective. And bangs make me feel amazing.
7) I never needed 1,000+ friends on Facebook. And it ok to de-friend people I went to middle school with.
8.) I would rather spend my money on EXPERIENCES than THINGS.
9) A growing family is a good family.
10) Having a baby is like getting a tattoo on your face. You gotta be ready for it, and it’s on our time or Gods time, not anyone else’s.